What You Can Do
The Ninevah Foundation depends on your participation and support. You may contribute in several ways. For more information or to discuss any of the options below, contact us at: email@example.com.
Time and talents. Submit a photograph for our Photo Gallery. Or tell us how you would like to support our work.
Land or conservation easements. We can help you understand the land protection tools available to you and their implications — including income tax incentives for conservation easements.
Cash, securities, or other valuable assets. All of these contributions are tax-deductible. Choose a way to give that best fits your circumstances.
- Send a donation via PayPal right now.
- Give to our annual appeal (PDF, 862K). Send your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number to be placed on our mailing list.
- Consider a memorial or honorary gift. A gift may be made in memory or honor of someone or some event.
- Establish a Donor Advised Fund. Various community foundations will work with you to set up this low-cost, flexible vehicle for charitable giving.
- Include the Ninevah Foundation in your estate planning. We can assist you with planned giving, such as a bequest.